CYT™ Clinical Yoga Therapy is an emerging field in the health industry and is now recognised as a professional qualification. It is a modality of treatment backed by scientific research that offers clinicians and health professionals a different way to treat patients.
The course is suitable for physical therapists such as physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, acupuncturists, etc. as well as those in the medical profession such as doctors, nurses, midwives, dietitians, therapists, psychologists and more.
CYT™ Clinical Yoga Therapy was created by YIMI to offer a practical understanding of how to apply and integrate these methods with your patients.
CYT™ Clinical Yoga Therapy and Mindfulness-based education programs are becoming widely used in the therapeutic professional setting. CYT™ aims to treat patients on all levels, from rehabilitation to maintenance of general health and physical well-being, with the science of yoga.
You can also take parts of the course as modules, including:
Or as individual modules, including:
- Restorative Yoga Therapeutics – March & April 2017
- Yoga Nidra – May 2017
- Ayurvedic Massage & Energetic Anatomy – June & July 2017
- Trauma Release – August 2017
- Meditation for the Brain & Neuroscience – September 2017
- Yoga Psychology & Spiritual Development – October 2017
- Traditional Yoga Therapy – November 2017